In this position, you must be comfortable with adjusting to all ages and personality types. We are a very diverse community. Care plans are adjustment-focused using supportive therapies and muscle work. We primarily use Diversified, Thompson, Activator, and Gonstead techniques. However, other techniques may be used if necessary.
- DC degree from US accredited university.
- Must also have an undergraduate Bachelor’s degree.
- Comfortable using manual Diversified, Thompson, Activator techniques, and others
- Humbly confident, good communicator.
- Communication with Patient Education, mostly in-house.
- Easily connect with people, are a confident and skilled chiropractic adjuster
- Physically able to adjust at least patients per day.
Our focus is chiropractic care with an emphasis on function and postural rehabilitation. We are very “hands-on” with multiple treatment rooms and rehab/exercise rooms. Modalities we currently use are E stim, heat/cold, massage, intersegmental traction, foam rollers, TheraBand, fit-balls, and cupping.
Our doctors also have opportunities to teach group exercise classes. We offer weekly Healthy Back and Body classes as well as
We are very well-branded in our community and we are part of a business that has been established for over 22 years. We have many business and professional connections and a client base of over 10,000.
Compensation: Salary plus commission (and dependent on experience)
Live in a US Territory of St Thomas on a Caribbean Island, working in an established chiropractic office as a chiropractor making a good living, and helping the wonderful people in our community. It’s a great place to live and practice chiropractic.
Email your resume to email@example.com
More details are available upon review.